Are you facing rats or mice infestation in your home? If ‘yes’ then there are a lot of facts which you should know about rats and mice. There are so many house owners in United States who often complain about rat or mice infestation. Trust me these pests can take away your peace of mind. This type of pests causes a huge damage to your wooden furniture, electronic items and also causes diseases as well. Rodents and rats transmit different types of dangerous diseases, which can even be fatal. Hence, you have to be very careful with these rodents and rats.
Transmission of diseases
- Rat or rodent bites can cause several dangerous diseases.
- Exposure to infected rat or rodent waste like nesting material, saliva, feces and urine can also cause diseases.
- Skin to skin contact with the infected rodents can also cause diseases. Hence, you have to make sure that you don’t touch these rodents. In fact, you should be very careful while handling these rodents.
Different types of diseases spread by rodents and rats
Here is the list of few diseases which are spread by rodents and rats.
- Plague: There are many people who died during the middle ages because of this dangerous plague disease. This disease occurs because of infected rat and rodent bites. Some of the symptoms of this disease include bleeding, fever, diarrhea, extreme weakness, vomiting, nausea, skin allergy and abdominal pain.
- Hanta Virus: This Hantavirus is commonly found in the rice rats, cotton rats and white footed mouse. Besides, this Hantavirus can be life-threatening. Moreover, there is no specific vaccine or cure for this type of virus. Some of the symptoms of this disease include fatigue, fever, back ache, muscle aches, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Rat Bite Fever: Rat bites also spread fever as well. When the infected rat scratches or bites it may result in fever. Some of the symptoms for this disease include headaches, rashes on skin, fever, muscle pain and vomiting.
- Leptospirosis: This disease is also called as Weil’s disease. Besides, it is a form of bacteria, which many rats carry. When humans get in contact with the feces or urine of such rats it will result in infection. Some of the symptoms of this infection include muscle aches, rashes, vomiting and fever. Symptoms may not show up in some cases.
There are a lot of sellers online who offer mouse traps for home at a good price. However, do not forget to do your research before going ahead and placing your order in online. As you may be busy with your work and may not find some time to visit your nearby local stores to buy mouse traps, it is better to visit a good store in online and place your order. Trust me these mouse traps are a great option to get rid of mouse from your home.
Choose the best mouse traps for home to save your family from deadly diseases!